Where are the best milkshakes in Ocean County?
Summer is upon us (unofficially) and it’s getting warmer! One of the things that are perfect during the hot summer months is the classic milkshake! We’re looking for the BEST milkshake in Ocean County.
For me, the perfect milkshake is a vanilla milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top … simple and classic. Some might think it’s “boring”, but I love vanilla. According to thetoptens.com, America’s number one flavor milkshake is Cookies and Cream … followed by chocolate and vanilla.
Listen to Shawn Michaels’ Mornings on 92.7 WOBM and download our free 92.7 WOBM app.
We decided to ask our radio family to help us put together our list of the best places to have a milkshake here in Ocean County and on YOUR recommendations we have our list to vote on! Pick your favorite spot for a milkshake here in Ocean County.
By the way, if you want to let us know about the BEST flavor milkshake, post your comments below.
- Sean nominated Wendy’s for their Frosty
- Jimmy nominated Sandy’s cozy corner in Lakehurst
- Nominated jeans Jeffreeze in West Creek
- Carole nominated Wawa
- Lori nominated Yellow brick road in brick
- Bob says the Caffrey in Fourked River “Mudslide”
- David nominated Burger 25
- Liz nominated Hoffmann at Pointe Agréable
- Chris nominated Mrs. Walkers’ in Toms River
- Steve nominated Queen of dairy products of the Toms river
- Amy named the Four Seasons Dinner in Toms River
- TJ nominated Mr. Softee in Beachwood
- Michel nominated Confectionery Haven at Point Beach