Michigan Adventure Gears Up For 2021 Season With Covid Protocol Updates
After a 2020 season at Michigan’s Adventure which has seen the amusement park remain closed, while the water park has limped through a stop / start schedule, the park is looking to regroup and open for the season on weekends. -end of Memorial Day, with some changes.
One change is to require a Covid-19 test before entering the park if you are not fully vaccinated, although there is currently no procedure listed on how to provide proof of vaccination. It will also have an impact on those in the park, as those who are not vaccinated will need to mask themselves indoors and are strongly encouraged to wear them outdoors and on rides.
According to recently updated information from Cedar Fair Entertainment, the parent group that owns Michigan’s Adventure, here are some of the things to watch out for this year:
Changes compared to last season:
- Reservations will be required for day ticket holders visiting Michigan’s Adventure.
- Season pass holders will not need to make reservations at this time. Currently, the reservation system is open for tickets until June 18.
- Entrance tickets must be purchased online and cannot be purchased at the park.
At this time, you can only make reservations to visit Michigan’s Adventure until June 18.
- WildWater Adventure will open June 19; reservations for WildWater Adventure will be available soon.
- Temperature checks for guests were interrupted at the front door.
- The health screen quiz will be conducted by associates at the main entrance and will not be completed through the Michigan’s Adventure mobile app.
- There will be no limitation of driving capacity.
- Clients who are not fully immunized should request a COVID-19 test 1 to 3 days before their visit. COVID-19 testing sites near Michigan’s Adventure can be found online.
Guests will also be prompted to turn on location services in the Michigan’s Adventure app. This will allow the park to track guests to provide real-time updates during your visit. For more information and to pay for your reservations, you can visit MIAdventure.com.