Best concerts in Houston: January 24-30, 2022
Lace up your dancing shoes for these must-see shows and concerts around Houston from Monday, January 24 through Sunday, January 30, 2022.
This week, a Nickelodeon icon takes the stage at Toyota Center, the Swifties reunite for an evening of Taylor Swift celebration, a fan-favorite Puerto Rican pop figure makes a stop in southwest Houston, and more. again.
Want to dig deeper for live gigs in Houston this month? Check the 365 Houston schedule for additional shows taking place in H-Town.
Top 10 Live Shows and Concerts in Houston This Week
- Martin Barre and the Members of Jethro Tull at Dosey Doe: The Big Barn | tuesday january 25 – Celebrating 50 years of legendary classic rock band, Jethro Tull, longtime lead guitarist Martin Barre is joined by fellow former members Clive Bunker and Dee Palmer to play many of the band’s popular hits. $98 and up; includes a three-course meal. 8 p.m.
- White Oak Benefit Performance Series at White Oak Music Hall | friday january 28 – Benefitting Mental Health Services for Houston’s music and arts scene, this special will see local bands perform covers of songs by artists like Black Sabbath, Portishead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruce Springsteen and more. $10. 8 p.m.
- POD with Nonpoint, Norma Jean, Living Sacrifice at Warehouse Live | friday january 28 – The hip-hop metal band enters its 30th year and celebrates with a tour, joined by other metalcore bands on a lineup full of headbanging. $25 in advance; $28 the day of the show. 8 p.m.
- Holy Wave at the Satellite Bar | Friday, January 28 – The psych rock band from El Paso rocks the East End for a show at Satellite Bar, performing songs from their mid-2020 release, Intruder. $13. 9 p.m.
- Westside Boogie at Secret Band | friday january 28 – The rapper from Compton comes to EaDo to perform songs from his first studio album, Everything for sale. $25. 9 p.m.
- JoJo Siwa at the Toyota Center | saturday 29 january – The dancer, singer and YouTube influencer arrives in Downtown on the first tour supporting her EP releases, DREAM Music and Celebrate. $39.50 to $69.50, but you can find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7 p.m.
- Jerry Rivera at the Arena Theater | saturday 29 january – For thirty years, the Puerto Rican singer-songwriter has ranked No. 1 singles every decade, including songs like “Ese”, “Quiero” and “Vuela Muy Alto”. He will arrive in southwest Houston for an evening celebrating his storied career. $46 and up. 8:30 p.m.
- Taylor Fest at Warehouse Live | saturday 29 january – Gather with Swifties to celebrate career-spanning works from Taylor Swift’s extensive catalog. Along with hearing the smash hits and deep cuts, fans can also enjoy a photo booth, drink specials and guest DJs. $12 in advance; $15 the day of the show. 9 p.m.
- Morgan Page at Stereo Live | saturday 29 january – The Grammy-nominated prog house producer and DJ brings an ethereal mix of popular songs and remixes to the West Houston stage. $10 to $35. 10 p.m.
- The Life and Music of George Michael at House of Blues | Sunday January 30 – Celebrate the music and legacy of a pop icon in hit solo artist and Wham! member, George Michael. $26. 8 p.m.